Woah, finally! My visit to South Korea with le boyfriend is now up on my Youtube channel. I know, it took almost a year for me to create & finish this project but trust me, even though this is only a 2-minute video, I had a hard time finishing it. We didn't take a lot of clips during the trip because we were already carrying a lot of gadgets with us. Almost all the clips used for this video were downloaded from my Instagram Stories archived or clips that didn't make it to the gram. I've also incorporated a few photos from our trip.
Please don't forget to subscribe on my Youtube channel and also, give this video a thumbs-up if you think that somehow, you find it like-able. *hehe* Also, I will be posting lookbook videos on my Youtube channel soon. So, if you want to get notified, just click the bell button so you won't miss any updates everytime I post a new video on my channel.
PS. I still a newbie when it comes to editing videos using FCPX but I'm working on it.
A couple of months back, I visited Bangkok with my mom and my sister. Bangkok is the capital city of populous Thailand and one of the famous cities in South East Asia. Although we only got the chance to visit the main city, we were still surprised by how vibrant and lively it was. Good thing, we decided to stay there for a week. It gave us ample time to experience some activities that the city has to offer. Bangkok is one of the places that will make you come back for more! Probably because of the foods, shopping scene, nightlife, cheap finds, quirky cafes, name it! There's always something new to this place! The city serves the right mix of culture, food, affordability and of course, shopping. To help you a bit with your planning for your Bangkok trip, here are some notes that you might want to consider. VISA For Filipino passport holders, a visa is not applicable. We can enter the country without the visa and stay there for up to 30 days. However, do not get too confident. You st...
Have you been to Thailand? If so, did you consider visiting or staying for at least a few days in Bangkok? How did you find Bangkok? Is it worth visiting for? These were my questions to my friends who have already gone to Thailand while I was plotting our itinerary. Many people told me not to visit Bangkok if I will visit Thailand because it is crowded, humid, trashy and the list goes on. However, with all its madness, I know Bangkok has something unique to offer. With only a week to spend in Thailand, squeezing in so many spots to visit within the country is definitely not enough. Therefore, we just decided to stay in Bangkok and visit its nearby neighboring areas. Our itinerary consists of night markets, few Thai temples, a day tour to a place that is only a few hours away from the main city and yes, a lot of shopping!!! ITINERARY Day 1 Arrival in Bangkok Checked-in at The Base Sukhumvit 77 *booked via Airbnb.com* Shopping at Chatuchak Market Dinner at Chatuchak Market Night m...
Aside from delicious foods, amazing temples, and palaces, Bangkok is also a shopaholic's paradise! I think you can find almost everything in Bangkok even the weirdest ones. It is an overwhelming city and ridiculously cheap! In our 6-day trip to Bangkok, we were able to visit some famous malls and night markets like: 1. Platinum Mall 2. MBK Mall 3. Asiatique 4. Ratchada Train Market 5. Pratunam Mall 6. Chatuchak Market Shopping in Bangkok should be in your itinerary especially if you're a first-timer. Just remember that Bangkok is a hot and humid city so always keep yourself hydrated. Bring an extra shirt with you, face tower and of course, wear comfortable shoes. I will be posting a separate blog post about the whole experience including our itinerary and budget. For now, here's my clothing haul from the trip. I'm now actually looking forward to going back and splurge till I drop! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5YbBRhhP6o&t=120s
Comments
Post a Comment